It’s that time of year again and the football season madness is in full swing! The best part of a tailgating party is definitely the food, though. Sure everyone is anxious to watch the game but what you really want is to see who brought THE BEST DISH. So here we go on the beefiest tailgating approved dishes to serve up to your friends, the requirements for consideration were: Fast to make, Easy to eat, and Awesome all around. Be sure to vote at the bottom for what you think is THE BEST DISH, we can’t wait to hear!
1. A classic is a classic for a reason, put your hands together for the spicy cheese and beef dip.
2. Check out the Philly Cheesesteak Wontons for a unique take on an old favorite.
3. Want something that is definitely going to impress your friends? Two Words:Football. Meatloaves. BOOM
4. It’s all about easy and hand held when you are standing in a parking lot and that’s why these Taco Pops made our list of Best Tailgating Foods. Pro Tip: Serve these with a bowl of spicy salsa to dip them in and the crowd is sure to go wild!
5. And last, but surely not the least we have something that meats all requirements of Fast, Easy, and Awesome. Rueben Stuffed Crescent Rolls