Beef Pad Thai
So many people have the tradition of watching A Christmas Story, the week of Christmas while eating Asian food. Why not skip the take out and start a new family tradition of making it yourself. Rice noodles have become a standard favorite in our house over spaghetti noodles, yes you read that right. Their delicious textures and quick prep make them a staple. The skirt steak is an excellent option for this meal.
· 1 lb skirt steak, cut against the grain in thin chunks
· 1 Pkg of Rice Noodles
· 2 Eggs
· 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
· 1 Cup Bean Spouts
· 1 Cup Chopped Green Onion
· 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
· ½ Cup Chopped Cilantro
· Lime Wedges
· Pad Thai Sauce
· Salt/Pepper to taste
· Sriracha Hot Sauce to Taste
1. Start by soaking your rice noodles according to the package instructions. Preheat your pan or wok with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
2. Prep vegetables. Cilantro and lime wedges are used for garnish on the finished dish.
3. Scramble your eggs in the hot pan, then your beef salt and pepper stir-fry 3 minutes.
4. Add the noodles and chopped vegetables and stir-fry 3 minutes.
5. Add Pad Thai Sauce, Sriracha and 1 tbsp olive oil and combine for 2 more minutes.
6. Serve with cilantro, lime and optional chopped peanuts.
12 Day’s and 12 Way’s of BEEF Recipes
Day 2: Smokey Beef Back Ribs
Day 3: Crockpot London Broil
Day 4: Crockpot Philly
Day 5: Homemade Beef Sausage
Day 6: Beef Sausage Lasagna
Day 7: Crème Chipped Beef
Day 8: Roast Beef Hash
Day 9: Beef Pad Thai
Day 10: Chicago Steakhouse Sandwich
Day 11: Creamy Beef and Noodles
Day 12: Herb Crusted Prime Rib