Ever body loves a warm, crunchy, melty cheesy delicious sandwich – especially when they are crockpot ready and dinner time prep takes less than 10 minutes… TOTAL. While this may not be a traditional Philly Cheese Steak, it sure gets the job done and belly’s fed.
· 2 lbs Tenderized Round Steak
· 1 Pkg Frozen sliced peppers and onions
· 6 French bread or hoagie rolls
· 6 Slices Provolone Cheese
· Garlic Salt and Pepper to taste
· 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
1. Place your round steak in the crock pot. Garlic salt and pepper season the whole thing then dust with corn starch.
2. Add water, set to low for 8-10 hours.
3. When you’re ready for dinner slice and toast your rolls. While the bread is warming sautee the vegetables.
4. Spread mayo on both open sides of your bread.
5. Fill with about ½ of meat and ¼ cup of veggies. More or less to taste. And top with provolone cheese. If you like it melty, stick it under the broiler on high for about 3 minutes.
That’s it my friends, I’m not sure It can be more simple!
12 Day’s and 12 Way’s of BEEF Recipes
Day 2: Smokey Beef Back Ribs
Day 3: Crockpot London Broil
Day 4: Crockpot Philly
Day 5: Homemade Beef Sausage
Day 6: Beef Sausage Lasagna
Day 7: Crème Chipped Beef
Day 8: Roast Beef Hash
Day 9: Beef Pad Thai
Day 10: Chicago Steakhouse Sandwich
Day 11: Creamy Beef and Noodles
Day 12: Herb Crusted Prime Rib