The chilly short day’s of winter have finally set in. Family is making it into town and Christmas cookies are being prepped. Let’s spend more time on the fun things and less time cooking. This is a great make ahead meal or start and walk away meal. Plus, the creamy rich flavor and the tender full noodles will warm your belly right up!
· 2lb Stew Meat
· 1 Tbsp minced garlic
· 1 Onion, Chopped
· McCormicks Seasoning Montreal Steak
· 4 Cups water
· 1 Tbsp Beef Base
· 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
· 1 Pkg Reames Frozen Egg Noodles
· 1 lb Rough Chopped white mushrooms
1. Sometimes the pre-cut stew meat can be chunked rather large, go through the pieces and cut any large hunks into bite sized pieces.
2. Brown meat with onion, garlic,and McCormicks Seasoning.
3. Add water, bring to boil, and beef base and stir to dissolve. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
4. Add soup, noodles and mushrooms then cook another 25-30 minutes, until noodles are to desired texture.
12 Day’s and 12 Way’s of BEEF Recipes
Day 2: Smokey Beef Back Ribs
Day 3: Crockpot London Broil
Day 4: Crockpot Philly
Day 5: Homemade Beef Sausage
Day 6: Beef Sausage Lasagna
Day 7: Crème Chipped Beef
Day 8: Roast Beef Hash
Day 9: Beef Pad Thai
Day 10: Chicago Steakhouse Sandwich
Day 11: Creamy Beef and Noodles
Day 12: Herb Crusted Prime Rib